– a married couple who each maintain multiple avatars on second life. Sometimes they lay in bed with their laptops and talk to each other.
– a digital artist who tracks the world’s feelings by ‘passively viewing’ blogs on a site called “wefeelfine” (not sure if that’s the url.
– a hilarious poet named ‘rives’ who explored the conspiracy to give ‘4 am’ a bad name. He traced the beginning of this movement to an artist in 1932 and tracked its progression in songs by paul simon and quotes by bill clinton.
– john doerr’s impassioned plea for us to wake up and make a difference in the fight to stop global warming by cutting our co2 emissions.
– some guys who have developed a new totally touch based interface to computing that allows real time collaboration on an interactive wall.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.