so just like many publications like thestreet.com and barrons, i’m revisiting my 2006 predictions before hitting the turkey.
- goog increases dominance and hits 500 per share – YES
- video internet gets real – YES
- new head of the fed is irrelevant to markets – YES
- hedge funds start blowing up – YES
- residential RE slowdown is obvious – YES
- energy continues to be big mover – NO
- US equities flat – NO
- newspapers die – YES
- MSFT below 20 – NO
- online advertising surpasses all growth expectations – YES
what i didnt predict
- murry gunty would come after me with lawyers and journalists
ok that’s about it!